Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery or Participate in Serious Classroom Discussion

I had a tooth pulled yesterday morning, which was great because that tooth was giving me so many problems before and I'll feel better after it's healed up.  But right now, I'm so loopy from the pain medication.  Of course, this would happen the week before I have a class weekend so I'm trying to get ready for all that.  Also, I'm working on some of my online postings for another class and the fact that my brain function isn't 100% doesn't translate on the message boards, so I hope that my answers are semi-coherent.  I might go back to look at my discussion threads and wonder want language I was speaking.

So, if I post something here or elsewhere and it doesn't make any sense, you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment