Monday, March 28, 2011

HOLY SPOILERS, BATMAN!

They've released the title of the Neil Gaiman episode from the upcoming season of Doctor Who! And it's super-spoilery, so don't scroll further than my handy-dandy River Song spoilers gif if you're avoiding any and all spoilers (I'm so glad I found this thing - now I don't have to type out SPOILER WARNING all across the screen when I do this stuff!)

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

(What can I say? I don't want to spoil anybody who doesn't want to be spoiled)



Ready?  The title is (drumroll....)
...
....
.....

"The Doctor's Wife."

I'm calling it now!  I think they're going to pull a "Doctor's Daughter" thing here with this.  Or, more likely, "The Next Doctor," seeing as how it's be really weird if the Doctor married a clone of himself (though, I don't know - after the little "Space" and "Time" clips... Never mind.  I'm not going down that path).

Either way, this is going to be a case of the title says one thing, you're meant to think that one thing, but it ends up NOT being that one thing but still fits From a Certain Point of View.  I am fairly certain that there's a twist to this.  I haven't the faintest idea of what that twist will be, but I am excited to find out.

(Although, the "twist" could be that we're expecting the twist to come, but it'll really be as straightforward as the title says - we'll actually meet the Doctor's wife.  Now, that'll be really cruel.  ARGH! Why isn't it April yet???)

No comments:

Post a Comment