Monday, December 24, 2012

One More Sleep...



Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! I've got some things in the pipe for 2013, but for now enjoy the Christmas season with family and friends.

I have a bit of a confession to make - I had never heard of the song "O Come Emmanuel" until this year when The Piano Guys made a Christmas video AND Luke of The Minute Doctor Who Podcast used it for his TMDWP Advent Calendar. I sort of feel like a terrible person now because this song is really good and I can't believe I've never heard it before. Anyway - here's both The Piano Guys' video and Luke's final installment of the Advent Calendar (which you should check out all the videos for because it really was a lot of fun).




Happy Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment