Sunday, April 1, 2012

Enough of These Shenanigans...



Time to come clean - I'm not really engaged. I'm not even going out with anybody. Dave doesn't exist (well, there are many Daves in the world, but I made this particular one up). I certainly have a lot of gullible friends (and family too, but I already knew they were sponges. Funnily enough, it was my dad and my brother that believed it the most, with the latter threatening to punch me for it. My mom and sisters totally saw through it).  And - most importantly - that post was my most-viewed post ever! (What, you people aren't interested in my movie reviews? It's time to rethink your priorities, folks!)

Anyway, Happy April Fools' Day everyone!  Thank you all for being good sports about it :)

(I'm just floored that I pulled that one off so well. I'm going to be laughing about this all week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment