Thursday, August 6, 2009

Left to My Own Devices

Now hear this: it has been two weeks since I got home. And I am FINALLY unpacked!! And my room looks like... slightly less than the tornado wreck it was this morning (maybe the victim of the massive wind storms today that knocked out the power, thus preventing me from watching the third season of "Heroes" on Hulu. Feh...)

It's amazing what you can do when you're home alone with the dog and certain people don't have X-amount of "favors" and "jobs" for you to do (funny - folks seem to think I'll die of boredom if I don't have a "to-do" list the minute I am finished bolting down my morning toast with cherry jam. And that's only because we're out of raspberry).

In other news - I am going back to Utah State for the semester - Dad says I need a few months to "goof-off" and socialize - but I put in the stipulation that I can take the GRE Prep course in anticipation for grad school next year (that's being optimistic, friends). I can't go back to school and NOT do something mentally stimulating - just because I already have my degree. I'm not going to tell people that I'm majoring in Ping-Pong - I'm not that desperate.

And the red header with the pink layout - it's kind of annoying, don't you think? (Note to Facebook peeps - I'm talking about my Blogspot layout here. You won't see what I'm talking about otherwise). Iiiiii'm..... going to look into tweaking it a bit. I'm typically a LiveJournal girl here - bear with my while I learn something new (this may take a few hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment