Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who Ya Gonna Call?

It's not what you think.

As most of my friends on LiveJournal and Facebook know (much to their chagrin and constant rolling of the eyes, I'm sure - I've mentioned it a couple of times here, I think), I have been really into "Doctor Who."  No, like, I've never been so nutzoid over something since "Harry Potter" (I think I have this thing for British-themed entertainment).  And while these two videos don't have a whole lot to do with "Doctor Who" directly, both of them involve two actors from the series - David Tennant (who plays the Tenth Doctor) and Catherine Tate (who plays the Doctor's companion in the 4th season, Donna Noble), they are both pretty damn funny.  This first video was sent to me by a LJ friend and if you don't watch it fifty times if only for the lulz at least in the first 30 seconds... yeah I can't help you -



The second video won't let me embed it, but it's just as funny (and if you are familiar with "Doctor Who," there are many laughs and jokes to be had).  Of course, the English major in me dies with laughter every time I watch this.  And speaking for the fangirl side of me, if I had David Tennant as an English teacher - well I was already a kick-ass student in English, but... (no, really, does that sentence even need ending?)

No comments:

Post a Comment