Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well, This Seems Appropriate

I love Hyperbole and a Half.  And this post makes me feel so much better about the way my life is going.  I am never going to be comfortable being an adult-type person.  The day I officially admit I'm grown up is the day the Earth explodes.

That being said (and on a completely different tangent) - I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!!!!  I just got into the series and found a few places I could watch the series from the "beginning" (well, since they revived the show in 2005) and I am so totally hooked!  I even found a LiveJournal community that has everything from icons to wallpapers to videos about DW and - le sigh... I'm trying my darnedest not to get spoiled (so far I think I'm doing okay - the community puts spoilers under cuts, which is a happy thing).  "Doctor Who" is like crack.  And the best part is that he can keep regenerating and they can go to all kinds of places in space and time and it'll never end (shoot, the series was first introduced in 1963, which is like ancient times in terms of a TV show).

I'm right in the middle of season 2, so please don't spoil me!!!  I really, really, REALLY love Rose and the Doctor (David Tennant is just damn adorable - he and Billie Piper play off each other so well, no wonder it's so fun to watch).  Though, I did catch one episode from this new season on BBC America with Matt Smith as the Doctor and he's pretty cool too.  I can't wait until I get all caught up - but at the same time I want to savor the newness of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment