Thursday, November 18, 2010

NFL Week 11 - Back in Action

One more day until the weekend!  And I am excited as stink.  It's been a long week.

Since Thursday Night Football started last week (and since I missed making my picks last week as well) - here's an early start to the weekend -

Thursday -

Bears @ Dolphins - Erm... ... ... ... the Bears?  Sure, we'll go with that.

Sunday -

Ravens @ Panthers - Ravens

Falcons @ Rams - Falcons

Raiders @ Steelers - The Raiders have actually picked up the pace lately... then again, it's the Steelers... and the Steelers spent Sunday night getting stomped by the Patriots and they're ticked off... oh hell - I'm going with the Steelers (the Raiders are still a work-in-progress at this point - a fairly good work-in-progress, but a work-in-progress nonetheless).

Texans @ Jets - ugh.  Two teams that I'm not particularly fond of... but I do have my record to consider... so, I'll go with the Jets.

Browns @ Jaguars - Jaguars

Buccaneers @ 49ers - Bucs

Colts @ Patriots - I'll be in church while this is going on - and my anxiety levels rejoice.  Going with my head and my heart - Colts

Giants @ Eagles - I think the Giants will pull things out here.  They're pretty good at this stuff at this point in the season (usually... I hope so, anyway).

Detroit @ Dallas - Ugh... do I have to make this pick?  I guess... Dallas.  If only to save my record.

Packers @ Vikings - I like the Packers.  I just do :)

Seahawks @ Saints - Saints

Redskins @ Titans - Redskins

Cardinals @ Chiefs - Oh, the Chiefs.  Definitely.

Bills @ Bengals - ...sigh... Bengals.

Monday -

Broncos @ Chargers - Broncos (meh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment