Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS!

It was exactly nine years ago today that "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" was released in theaters!  I know - it freaked me out when I realized it.  I was still in high school, for crap's sake!  Mom let me skip school that day (she called the school and told them I had an appointment... which is partially true, if you think about it) and I camped out at the movie theater for tickets.  The newspaper even came down and took pictures of people waiting.  I had been reading "Prisoner of Azkaban" and the newspaper folks got a shot of me reading my book, which ended up on the front page of the paper.  To this day, it remains one of the best photos ever taken of me (and I'm looking down ^_^  I probably have a copy of it in  shoebox somewhere).  Seems fitting, seeing as how this Friday, part one of  "Deathly Hallows" is coming out.

But nine years ago today - the SQUEE was unleashed.  Enjoy some nostalgia:





(Everybody's thinking it, I'm just going to say it: HOLY CRAP THEY'RE SO LITTLE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment