Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We're Gonna Miss Flipper!!!

I sat down to watch "The O'Reilly Factor" at 6:00 pm, as I often do (the Dennis Miller segments are not to be missed) - only to be reminded that "Teh One" was giving speech #468 tonight.  This time, Dr. Utopia was all about the Iraq War, but to me the topic really doesn't matter.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something that bugs me about listening to our current president.  Even without any outside commentary right and/or left - there is just something that's "off" about him.  Maybe it's the lack of sincerity or that he just doesn't seem to care.  It's like the presidency is a trophy he won and he doesn't have to do a darn thing with it, especially when things go wrong ('course, if something good does happen, then he takes all the credit he wants).

Just following my instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment