Friday, April 1, 2011

A New Project!

So Wednesday, I was gone all day with the high school to see the Pioneer Theatre Company's production of "The Diary of Anne Frank." It was a really good production and the kids had a good time. On the way up to Salt Lake, I checked Facebook on my phone (that was the only internet access I had all day) and found this little gem of gloriousness:



And here's my (more or less) actual reaction:

Photobucket

Man, I canNOT wait until April 23!

But in the meantime, I'm going to do a Doctor Who meme for this blog (because I don't have enough projects - self-inflicted or otherwise - for myself). And I figure since it's the beginning of the month and Series 6 premieres later this month (and there are only 30 days in April), Here marks the beginning of my foray into:

30 Days of New Who!

This is the list - if anyone feels so inclined to join me:

Day 1 - Favourite Incarnation of the Doctor
Day 2 - Favourite Companion
Day 3 - Favourite Villain/Monster/Alien/Baddie of the Week
Day 4 - Favourite Character
Day 5 - Favourite Guest Star
Day 6 - Least Favourite Character
Day 7 - Favourite Episode
Day 8 - Favourite Series/Season
Day 9 - Least Favourite Episode
Day 10 - Favourite Scene/Moment
Day 11 - Scene/Moment that makes you cry
Day 12 - Scene/Moment that makes you giggle
Day 13 - Favourite Era visited by The Doctor & Co.
Day 14 - Fave Doctor Moment
Day 15 - Fave Rose Moment
Day 16 - Fave Martha Moment
Day 17 - Fave Donna Moment
Day 18 - Fave Amy Moment
Day 19 - Favorite Ship
Day 20 - Prettiest Scene
Day 21 - Favourite Location
Day 22 - Something Silly
Day 23 - Something Epic
Day 24 - Favourite Accessory of the Doctor's
Day 25 - Favourite Tardis Team
Day 26 - Scene/Moment that made you go 'awww'
Day 27 - Scene/Moment that made you go 'argh'
Day 28 - Favourite Series Arc
Day 29 - Favourite Music/Song
Day 30 - Why Do YOU Love Doctor Who

Every day, I'll answer one of these for myself and post about it every day - more or less. (and luckily, it's all confined to the new series or I'd have a heck of a time choosing just one for each category.  It'll probably still be a challenge, anyway).  I originally yanked it from here, though I'm sure this has made its rounds before.

So - on to answer my first one! (in the next post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment