Tuesday, September 8, 2009

KAMIKAZE BLUEBIRD!!!!

That got your attention, didn't it?

After doing a bit of digging (and taking the advice of a somewhat experienced friend) I figured out how I COULD get into the Emporia State graduate cohort that comes to Salt Lake in January. It's going to be a narrow opening, but I think I can manage hitting the October 1 deadline. That just means that my formerly calm and easy semester in Logan has suddenly become significantly less-so.

I feel like I've gone from zero to 120 in 0.0000001 seconds. My brain is feeling somewhere between fired up and frazzled (but I bring that on myself). I can't be just calm and mellow - I have to be either completely lethargic (which gets boring after a while) or completely bouncing off the walls (which starts to hurt after a while). I am extreme - there is very little middle ground with me. Which could be good or bad, depending on what it's referring to.

(don't you all just enjoy my self-psycho-analysis?)

No comments:

Post a Comment