Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The New Object of Fangirliness

(x-posted to LiveJournal)

Steven Crowder. Oh my gosh - this kid is HILARIOUS!! And he's stinking good looking too (and right around my age - cha-ching!)

Yes, he is a conservative commentator and I realize not everybody agrees with him. Mmmm... don'care - more Steven love for the rest of us ("rest of us" meaning me ^_^)!

(I need a Steven Crowder icon... better get on that...)

(Steve - if you're reading this - I need your phone number)

EDIT: Here is one of Steven's articles that really endeared him to me (wouldn't have anything to do with it being written by a guy and it's extolling the virtues of men being committed to marriage, would it?) This is a gem - even if you don't agree with his politics, you have to admit that he has a good point.

No comments:

Post a Comment