Sunday, October 10, 2010

HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS!!!

PARTS OF THE NEXT SEASON OF "DOCTOR WHO" WILL BE FILMED IN UTAH!!!  THAT'S, LIKE, MY HOME STATE - LIKE, WHERE I LIVE - LIKE, LIKE - OMG - OMG - OMG - *DIES*

And d'you wanna know the BEST part?  The article says the filming will take place in the "desert" and you don't get any more desert-y than where I live.  Granted, I highly doubt that Matt Smith's trailer will be parked in my driveway (my little town is waaaay too remote), but I do live in an area south of the Bonneville Salt Flats where parts of "Independence Day" and "Pirate of the Caribbean: At World's End" were filmed.  And it's not that big of a deal for me to go scope out the area, if that is truly where it's going to be filmed.

This is so AMAZING!  When I saw the news that DW filming was coming to the states, I thought somewhere like New York or California or even New Orleans - somewhere big and important and famous - but little ol' desert-dust-ball Utah?  Practically in my own backyard??? (To be fair, it's more likely to be in southern Utah where all the rock climbers and hikers and red rocks and warm weather are - but still... I'm up for a road trip!)

I just have to find out when and where exactly.  After I get done running around the house like a crazyperson. *flails*

No comments:

Post a Comment