Saturday, October 9, 2010

NFL Week 5 Picks

This has nothing to do with anything. I just thought it was funny ^_^



It's Pick Time again!  Woot!

(First, I have to send my condolences to Iowa State over the thrashing they experienced at the hands of Utah this weekend.  Yup.  That's all I have to say for that).

(EDIT - So, somehow I got he wrong schedule initially and made my picks from that and it was pretty funny.  But this morning, I realized I'd messed up, so before I've seen any results or even any in-progress games, these are my new picks)

New York Giants @ Houston Texans - Giants

Atlanta Falcons @ Cleveland Browns - Falcons

Chicago Bears @ Carolina Panthers - Bears

Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens - Ravens

Green Bay Packers @ Washington Redskins - Ummm... *coin flip* Tails - Redskins

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills - Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs @ Indianapolis Colts - Usually I wouldn't be so nervous... but I am.  And I'm still going with my boys in blue.

St. Louis Rams @ Detroit Lions - Rams

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Cincinnati Bengals - Ick - Bengals

New Orleans Saints @ Arizona Cardinals - Saints

Tennessee Titans @ Dallas Cowboys - Again with the ick... Cowboys

San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders - Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles @ San Francisco 49ers - Eagles

Minnesota Vikings @ New York Jets - More ick - Jets

No comments:

Post a Comment