Sunday, October 3, 2010

NFL Week 4 Picks

And this is as late as I hope I'll ever be with this.

San Francisco at Atlanta - Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish the Niners would win... but I have to go with Atlanta.

Cincinnati at Cleveland - C'mon Browns... but I have to go with the divalicious Bengals - my pick record suffered greatly last week and I need a boost.

NY Jets at Buffalo - J!E!T!S! Jets, Jets, Jets!

Seattle at St. Louis - I'm going to go with the upset, just because - the Rams.

Denver at Tennessee - Titans

Detroit at Green Bay - Packers

Baltimore at Pittsburgh - Steelers

Carolina at New Orleans - Saints

Indianapolis at Jacksonville - Colts

Houston at Oakland - Texans

Washington at Philadelphia - Oooh... the "Days of Our Lives" game of the week!  I think McNabb and the 'Skins can pull it off ('specially since they're playing pissed that they lost last week).

Arizona at San Diego - Cardinals

Chicago at NY Giants - Let's go G-Men!!

Monday - New England at Miami - Oh yay... my two absolutely favorite teams... /sarcasm.  (I think I just don't like the AFC East as a whole).  Feh... New England.

Last week's results were a dismal 7-9, which means I'm up to 30-18 on the year *weep*

No comments:

Post a Comment