Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness - Round 1.1.1

Florida - WHAT THE CRAP???? Your idiotic football blueblood BCS nonsense pisses me off during football season, and your basketball team has a chance for redemption - AND YOU FAIL MISERABLY!! You would have been a Cinderella team - EVERYONE LOVES CINDERELLA!! (except Duke, but they're jerks anyway) Oh, I forgot - you're too snotty to be a stinking Cinderella team. (I'm glad I didn't get to serve in Gainesville. Punks).

K-State - That was a freaking boring game. I don't know why CBS thought we wanted to see that over the St. Mary's-Richmond game (like I said, everyone loves a Cinderella team). I don't blame you - just whomp on the zoobies on Saturday and I will love you forever.

Vanderbilt - THANK YOU FOR SCREWING UP MY BRACKET!! I HAD YOU GOING TO THE SWEET 16! (losers...)

Murray State - I can like you, even though by beating Vanderbilt you messed things up for my bracket. This is how March Madness works - you pick the winner with your head, but you cheer for the underdog with your heart.

Villanova, Old Dominion, and Baylor - Thank you for not screwing up my bracket. *cookies!*

Later tonight - UNLV-UNI, Tennessee-SDSU, UTEP-Butler and a bunch of other teams that I don't know off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment