Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness - Round 1.1.3

The games in this section are on-going, which is why this will be an open thread.

Some initial thoughts:

I think Tennessee should change their name to the "Dreamsicles." Seriously - every time I see a Tennessee player, I get the image in my head of a creamsicle. Usually, I savvy the wacky color combinations and oddball mascots of college sports (St. Mary's Gaels, much? Richmond Spiders?) - but Tennessee just makes me want ice cream.

"The Blind Side" is coming out on DVD!! YAY!!!!! ^_^

Those inane "2010 Census" lines in the the commentary - (You know I had to have a political barb in here, you just knew it, didn't you?) - What's the betting that it's costing us taxpayers $1 million+ to have the play-by-play guys say "Fill out your census form and send it back?" Even the commentators think it's ridiculous. I don't think I need to say anything more about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment