Sunday, September 12, 2010

NFL Picks - Week 1

As promised, here are my picks for the first week of NFL action (this is a totally just-for-fun knee-jerk reaction with no analysis of weather, players or any of that other stuff the Vegas guys take into account).

Week 1
Thu. Sep. 09
Vikings at Saints, 8:30 PM - Already picked the Saints and they won
Sun. Sep. 12
Dolphins at Bills, 1:00 PM - Dolphins
Colts at Texans, 1:00 PM - Colts
Lions at Bears, 1:00 PM - Bears
Falcons at Steelers, 1:00 PM - Steelers
Browns at Buccaneers, 1:00 PM - Browns
Bengals at Patriots, 1:00 PM - *holds nose* Patriots
Broncos at Jaguars, 1:00 PM - Jaguars
Raiders at Titans, 1:00 PM - Titans
Panthers at Giants, 1:00 PM - Giants
49ers at Seahawks, 4:15 PM  - my heart says Niners, my head says Seahawks.  I'll go with Seahawks
Cardinals at Rams, 4:15 PM - Cardinals
Packers at Eagles, 4:15 PM - Packers
Cowboys at Redskins, 8:20 PM - Redskins for the Upset Special (what can I say? Hope springs eternal!)
Mon. Sep. 13
Ravens at Jets, 7:00 PM - Ravens
Chargers at Chiefs, 10:15 PM - Chargers

Check back later to see how I fared!

No comments:

Post a Comment